Saturday, July 08, 2006

So long to DC... for now

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even as I write, I am speeding towards Philly on the Amtrak. I’ve acquired a new client in the charming up and coming city of Philadelphia. And I’m excited to explore a new town. Carpe and I did a reconnaissance mission on Sunday. We checked out Rittenhouse Square, broad street and the art museum area. I found a house. A house. For two glorious months, this New York City girl will be living in a house.

Now I am but an hour outside of my city. And Carpe discovered a $15 train that will let me go back to NYC every weekend if I want! An apartment in Union Square and a house in Philly. I can’t wait for the next chapter of adventures to begin.

Labels: ,

posted by Pop Culture Casualty @ 7/08/2006 07:35:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home