Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I aint saying she's a gold digger...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She told me about a new dating service she had signed up for designed to meet rich men.

“Men pay, girls don’t.”

“So wait a second. Are you telling me you signed up for a service to meet rich men? Are you telling me you are a gold digger?”

“Not at all. I just want to meet men that I wont have to carry.”

“So you are not a gold digger, you are just looking for men that wont live off of your salary.”

“Exactly”

“So why join a dating service for rich men? You aren’t rich. Why don't you join a dating service for men that can pay their own bills

"Because services like that don't exist. Don't make it complicated sober."

Labels: ,

posted by Pop Culture Casualty @ 7/19/2006 01:26:00 AM |

1 comments

<< Home