Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wham Bam Thank You Man

I took up blogging last July at the invitation of Sober and it turned out to be a great way to keep up with the doings of Sober and Mex (the third girl at the time) and document a great summer of music, news, clothes and welding. It even led to an on-line fashion gig. Eventually I became overwhelmed by the blog's huge appetite for stories. So now, feeling unable to provide meaty content on a regular basis (too little meat and not enough muscle) I think it's time for me to officially sign off and make way for the new girls. Not much of a First Person myself, I'm impressed and occasionally startled by the honesty of the posts on this site. My bandana's off to the bold, new, far-out crew. Sober, I owe you a Coke for ushering me in to the world of blog and to everyone who sent their thoughts and opinions, thanks. See you around cyberspace!

xo cherrybomb

Labels:

posted by Anonymous @ 3/08/2006 10:29:00 AM |

2 comments

<< Home