Thursday, September 08, 2005

Who is CarpeDiem?

It occurred to me after posting my first blog that, hey, I have never formally introduced myself....I am not some random person crashing the blog...

About a week ago, while dining with my new friend, Sober, she introduced the world of 'blogging' to me. Having been a virgin blogger, I was amazed that this whole new world that existed without my knowledge. We had been discussing dating , my favorite topic, and she mentioned I might have something to add to the group. Hence, she invited me to join and voila, here I am.

While my profile is easily available, a few things about me:

My motto on life: "Its better to burn out than to fade away"
My motto on men: "Men are like Kleenex-soft, strong, and disposable"
My motto on food: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

I am a typical urban gal...I like to be tough , strong and independant- I hate to feel vulnerable! I am a thrill seeker, and will try anything once, just for shits and giggles-- if not for a great story later on!

Sober thought I would have some good advice on men/dating and I plan to get my thoughts out, share them with others, hoping that somewhere, someone can learn from my adventures...(and mistakes!)

Here's to the beginning of a beautiful relationship!
CarpeDiem

Labels:

posted by CarpeDiem @ 9/08/2005 07:20:00 PM |

2 comments

<< Home