Friday, June 09, 2006

Links

Links that enhanced my day....
  • My baby brother is back at the blog. He's updated photos, written some new stories and I almost cried when I saw that he had added a site meter.
  • My sister has updated her musings. Who would have thought that with all the other talents she possesses, she can also write?
  • A conversation with my friend January recently made me think of this story. She told me I would never know what it was like to be the only black face in a room full of white folks. And she is right.
  • Cheetarah has posted some hot shots of her in a bikini that demand viewing. Check it out!
  • It appears that Stephanie Klein and Almost Literary are friend dating. Can I just say that I am jealous?

Labels: ,

posted by Pop Culture Casualty @ 6/09/2006 07:02:00 AM |

4 comments

<< Home