Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Love You, so Gain Five Pounds

I never understood why men give out chocolate.

Is it that they want us to eat the whole box (because I can - it's so good) and gain some weight so other guys are less likely to look at us?

Shouldn't we give HEALTHY food to people we love, people we want to live longer, people we don't want to have clogged arteries?

Just a thought. I'm a total hypocrite.

I did my fair share of chocolate-eating yesterday.

If chocolate-eating were a sport, I could qualify for the Olympics.

I even thought about buying a box of chocolate (or 5 boxes) for myself, because who would've thought the CEO would be into traditional Valentine's Day gifts?

When you're dating a CEO, you can relax in the knowledge that you're going to a top-10 Zagat-rated restaurant for a great meal. But I was not prepared for the treat that followed.
Click Here

(This blog is UPDATED DAILY by an aspiring actress who’s dated most of Manhattan.
No CEOS were harmed in the making of this blog – unless they deserve it.)

Labels: ,

posted by Internet @ 2/15/2006 01:15:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home